Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New York City, day one - june third


Early this morning at about 2am I arrived at Daniel and Roommates apartment; I left from Long Beach CA at 2:40pm. After stretching my legs and consuming an apple juice and chocolate chip muffin walking around a few blocks and bumming around Daniel's room I finally passed out at 5, woke up 9 hours later. This afternoon I drifter around getting in the way of all the busy people . I did see a baby in a stroller whose eyes were popping out of it's head looking at all the crazy people and buildings and traffic and trash and that smell of piss, and open markets with fresh fruit stuffed in crushed ice, and school kids trying to skateboarding throw crowds of people; i wonder what's like growing up in a city...

No comments:

Post a Comment